Big thanks to Rich Johnston (Nostromo)!
- HacX offical page
- John Herndon Co-Owner of Banjo Software, Project Director, Map Designer
- Perry "Bow" Bowman Co-Owner of Banjo Software, Art
- Randy Lee Co-owner of Banjo Software, Administration
- Ken Scott Assisstant Director, Art
- Jim Lynch Assisstant Director, Music
- Stephen Watson Assisstant Director, Map Designer
- Rich "Nostromo" Johnston Map Designer, Playtester
- Thomas "Vorph" Moeller Sprites and various art
- Anthony "Adelusion" Czerwonka Map Desiger, Art
- Gerald Swanson Sprites and various art
- Marc "Fanatic" A. Pullen Map Desiger, Art
- Stefan C. Scandizzo Sprites and various art
- Ellsworth Hall Music
- Ryan Rapsys Map Designer
- Holt Satterfield Storyline, Script
- Ricardo Augstroze Barijan Programming, Sound Effects
- Ronald C. Ray Art
- Adam Williamson Map Designer
- Kevin Johnstone Art
- Andrew Gate Map Designer
- Scott Evans Sound Effects
- Greg Schomo Art
- Iikka Kerane Map Designer, Art
- Jeff Rubin Art
- Michal Mesko Map Designer, Art
- Mark Van Natta Music
- Erick Gravel Art
- Jeremy Statz Map Designer
- Zack Quarles Art
- Mike Reed Map Desiger
- Blake Wilfong Co-op Playtesting
- Programming: Sergey Shubin, Gennadiy Potapov
- Logo redraw: Dmitry Tarasov
- Based on Doom Classic source code (HacX Classic source also available)
Q: How to switch weapons?
A: Tap on monkeyface on hud
Q: How to open the door, call the elevator, push the button?
A: Come to the object and tap on screen
Q: Can I connect iPad and iPhone to play multiplayer?
A: In game 4 fingers tap on screen and keyboard will show up. Then type one of this codes: wuss - toggles God mode; blast - keys, all weapons, full armor and ammo; superman - toggle temporary invincibility; whacko - berserk; walk - toggles clipping; wheream - shows coordinates;
Q: I'm stuck, any walkthrough videos?
A: Watch this
Q: Source code...
Q: How to contact General Arcade
A: Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org